Recent content by Cage9d9

1. C

account suspended

I think it's worth calling out too that my understanding is that DBG has the ability to link accounts. AKA, I've had clean accounts suspended in the past because my MQ accounts were linked. I think they use a combination of things such as IP, hardware ids, patcher information, etc. So keep that...
  2. C

MQnext losing injection after zoning

That's what happens when it detects you're playing on a TLP server. It's intended.
  3. C

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Glad to see this here in the MMOBUGS community. I compile my own version and run custom plugins from their source, so far I've had really good experiences with it. I like that it's truly open source again and removes any doubt. I'm hoping it stays that way!
  4. C

MQ2IC and the secret emails

I'm not disagreeing with you, the license is what it is, however, no one is going to take this to court and contest it. So I guess what I'm saying is it's a moot point, it might as well be closed source. No one is going to walk into Eqmule's home and force him to release the source code. So...
  5. C

HUD help

Have you taken a look at the wiki write up? Seems like it has all of the info you need: https://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2HUD
  6. C

MQ2IC and the secret emails

Eqmule has been doing this for a long time. He'll say it was only for TLPs, or only supposed to be for TLPs but you can't trust anything he says. He basically works for Darkpaw Games and has taken his open source project and made it closed source. That's fine, it's his work and he can do what he...
  7. C

PayPal Drama

Sorry Fry, hate that you are having to jump through this shit with Paypal. I've heard really good things about Stripe though so I hope in the long run that is a better option for you. I think they're actually cheaper in terms of their processing fees too right? I do some business with Paypal and...
  8. C

New Website

Looking smooth! Thanks for the upgrade :)
  9. C

[TLP] A fair warning

This is to serve as a general warning to the community. If anyone is still using MQ2 (any form) on TLP servers you should stop immediately. If you loaded MQ2 after the recent suspension that went out you've likely already been banned. If you're coming back from a break and see this message, do...
  10. C

Set up

I wouldn't warp at the moment, word on the street is a 'suspension' wave went out. I can't confirm how wide spread it is or how many impacted. It's absolutely odd that they would do suspensions instead of bans for something they've historically did bans for though. Some of the information I'm...
  11. C

MQ2Melee & Shrink

Hmm, should work then. You confirm the item ID is correct? You could replace the /casting with /echo SHOULD SEE THIS SPAM Otherwise sorry, not sure :(
  12. C

MQ2Melee & Shrink

Have you tried doing: /echo !${Me.Invis} ${Me.Moving} (${Me.Height}>2.2) This should tell you which variable is the problem, my best guess is the Height OR your downshit is actually not enabled.
  13. C

Account 3 Recruit a friend accounts (rare now)

These do not work on TLP servers correct?
  14. C

Cheating warning!

Fry - It's interesting you note that you see something in the upcoming test patch. That would indicate they intend on trying to catch/ban going forward but from experience haven't they done retroactive ban waves? Curious if you see them targeting specifically the new abyss shit out there or if...
  15. C

MQ2Farm

Any intentions of posting the source up to GitHub?