Recent content by burntbulb

1. burntbulb

dupe on oakwynd

well this image going arround... (not mine)
  2. burntbulb

Monk AFK skiller

Necro post but I just tried this mac tonight and it worked well, I maxed FD and then edited that out and it was far less noticable and skilled other skills... no beg but great otherwise.
  3. burntbulb

SOE Sued

Super necro post resurrection but I was going over my old posts and had to see how this one played out... Court dismisses Sony disability lawsuit A US District Court dismisses a disabled gamer's suit against Sony Corporation of America. BY MARK LANGSHAW 27/02/2010 A US District Court has...
  4. burntbulb

UAC popup when starting MQ2 fix

I don't know if it bothered anyone else but I was getting this popup every time I started MQ2: I did not want to totally disable my User Account Control (UAC) warnings for everything although it would have been the easiest solution. So, I did some research and found a fix [ here.]...
  5. burntbulb

TorrentDay Invite

what stuff do you seed and where did you get it? I used revtt for a while but I needed to boost my seeding stuff so I attempted to download stuff from other open torrent sites but some how during the process I was discovered. One day my Internet wouldn't work and I was given a number to call. I...
  6. burntbulb

Nostalgia

I started with PoP release and didn't use mq2 or anything until much later.... They introduced a lot of nice things since then but also slipped in other areas. I do recall when the tutorial was a separate game, actually cant you still play that escape to norath or what ever... I recall killing...
  7. burntbulb

any ideas on 12th ann?

the map i uses has 5 selections to change the color of the background, light/dark parchment, white, black, and transparent. i love it for when some maps have light lines or dark ones. i belive the one i use is this one here
  8. burntbulb

Off the wall Question...

i wish you the best of luck with all your efforts. i don't have any children of my own yet and had always imagined i'd have one by the time i was 30, but that didn't happen. my current girl has stopped taking the pill so so we are officially trying now. she already has a girl from before we met...
  9. burntbulb

Movies Online

i dont know what tier 2 or 3 marketing is but id be interested in online movies... i have a netflix account but it takes so long before the movies are available as instant streaming i have forgotten what ones i wanted to see... lol not really but it is a long wait. i did do the torrent thing...
  10. burntbulb

Very touching story from AI

i have heard there was some controversy about this guy. apparently some people are accusing him of using his wife to be to get some sympathy points. if he really was just two months from the wedding after waiting nearly 2 years of a self imposed waiting period in my opinion it was as good as...
  11. burntbulb

Double Station Cash weekend coming up )

this totaly sux for me, i just bought the sc to purchase hot last tuesday and spent it that day...
  12. burntbulb

tech question

i have a Samsung blue-ray player that i picked up on black Friday... it wasn't a black Friday sale item but it was suppost to be $168.00 but the printer did not print the 1 on the sticker... there were 2 on the shelf with the same sticker. My gf works at wal-mart so i offered a woman $10 if she...
  13. burntbulb

ATK and Loot, rinse and repeat

im just now getting back into eq (i dont yet know how much). i dont know what all has changed in these past months but i did have mq2melee set up to do just what your asking for. i set up holy-shits/flags and even set up an alias command to toggle all the applicable holy-shit/flags with one...
  14. burntbulb

Anger of the Nine Hells!

ive been watching Naruto myself... personally been watching it at http://www.narutospot.net/naruto-shippuden/naruto-shippuden-episode-163/ and can hardly wait till Thursdays for the next episode... i havnt been as big a fan to even know the difference between the different sub companies or...
  15. burntbulb

Target Autoswitch?

you may want to ask that question on the boards where you got your gk plugin.