Recent content by bpt82282

1. B

MQ2Bot and medding request

local mq = require('mq') while true do if not mq.TLO.Me.Sitting() and not mq.TLO.Me.Casting.ID() and not mq.TLO.Me.Moving() and mq.TLO.Me.PctMana() < 80 and mq.TLO.Me.CombatState.Equal('RESTING')() then mq.cmd('/sit') end end
  2. B

MQ2Bot and medding request

As a setting, i don't think so. But i also don't think bot makes you stand up unless it is trying to cast something or moving, so could write a simple lua for if not sitting, casting, moving, mana below 80, and combatstate.equal[resting], then sit
  3. B

trojan ???

I guess I am not getting it because i have windows defender exclude my everquest and mq folders. I push my computers hard enough with eq/mq to not want to wait for windows to scan them as i am playing. I want to say at times i was seeing 10+ percent cpu useage over 5+ minutes of watching...
  4. B

trojan ???

i don't see that in my bugs folder. are you sure it is coming from bugs?
  5. B

Command to check if bot is on or off

${Bot.Active} i think is what your looking for
  6. B

Plugin Overseer

click on the s in the overseer window. go down to reward type. click on #1 and put in the order you want stuff selected. i am guessing exp is 1, and currency is 2
  7. B

My 115 bard was suspended today

I have a friend that has 6 accounts, 4 of which haven't been logged onto in at least the last 6 months, except for 1 day that he logged into test. one of those 4 accounts is currently on a 7 day. he was on for 2 or 3 hours, but never left pok/lobby/hall/baz. don't know what plugins he was...
  8. B

I need help, MQ2 wont login to mmobugs

are you running mmoloader.exe or just macroquest.exe? mmoloader is what actually logs into bugs.
  9. B

/delay or /timed usage in my events.ini

ok, ya, just realized that won't work. the ; after the timed ends that part. command=/multiline ; /interrupt ; /loadspells Buffs ; /timed 800 /alt act 35 ; /timed 810 /cast "Talisman of the Heroic" spell ; /timed 1600 /loadspells Main
  10. B

/delay or /timed usage in my events.ini

command=/multiline ; /interrupt ; /loadspells Buffs ; /timed 800 ; /alt act 35 ; /timed 810 ;/cast "Talisman of the Heroic" spell ; /timed 1600 ; /loadspells Main maybe
  11. B

Simple Macros

Sub Main :train { /if (!${Target.ID}) /tar pc charactername /delay 2 /if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs}<95 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) { /assist Charactername /attack on } /delay 5s /goto :train } woops, copied from the wrong part of my mac.
  12. B

Simple Macros

well, it is working for me when i copy and paste that code into a new file and replace the charname. although may i suggest... Sub Main :train { /if (!${Target.ID}) /tar pc charactername /delay 2 /if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs}<95 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]}) { /assist...
  13. B

Simple Macros

bah, copied the wrong one. /if (${Target.PctHPs} < 95 && !${Me.Combat} ) /attack on
  14. B

Simple Macros

Although probably want /if (${Target.PctHps} < 95 && !${Me.Combat}) /attack on
  15. B

Simple Macros

/if (${Target.PctHPs} < 95) /attack on