Recent content by BlueBug

1. BlueBug

move accounts.

Best way I've found is to just use a USB and save all the EverQuest files and MQ files. Then download both and copy over using the USB files. BB~
  2. BlueBug

MissTerious has passed today

Rest well.
  3. BlueBug

Opening Maps periodically crashes client

Have you tried default or Brenwall's map pacs? Shooting in the dark here BtW. Also, I have a high end system and get MAJOR lag initially when I open the maps in a populated zone. Hasn't crashed me but I take a major hit for a bit. BB
  4. BlueBug

Opening Maps periodically crashes client

Is it not an issue with your computer resources? CPU or mem maxing out with the map window?
  5. BlueBug

KA assistance

I think I saw a post awhile back about assistance setting up KA .ini's but can't seem to find it; or I'm remembering incorrectly. Looking for a hand to set up a KA .ini for a 120 bard to get the most fun out of it. Please send a PM if you're the guy to help. Thanks- BB
  6. BlueBug

how to bot a bard?

Certainly need MQ2Twist and or Medley.
  7. BlueBug

Wtb 10kronos

Check out Fry's site- https://www.ourplat.com/ Used it twice and was very pleased. Less than 5 minutes from looking for Kronos to receiving them. Think the longest part was logging in! BB
  8. BlueBug

Hunter macro?

Hey all, hope someone can point me in the right direction or help me out. I’m looking to level up the gnoll shroud to max this out https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=116790 . Years ago I had a simple Hunter.Mac that would just target the nearest mob, run to it, kill it then...
  9. BlueBug

New UI Engine Update - Postponed

Nice, thanks for the info William. I didn't even know where to look. BB~
  10. BlueBug

New UI Engine Update - Postponed

Is that their plan? OR is the present UI going to remain indefinitely? BB
  11. BlueBug

ChatGPT

I looked at it. Asked for loot assistance with another /plugin. BB
  12. BlueBug

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

I bought 6 Kronos about a month ago. First time using kronos so I didn't even know how they worked except that it provided a months all access. The delivery was SUPER fast and the seller was helpful in explaining to me how to use them and where to create a toon to ease the transfer. Would...
  13. BlueBug

Is it possible to have a plugin for mq2mule here?

Bruh, a UI for MQ2Bot?!? Man, I'd LOVE to see (no pun intended) that! Would be willing to chip in to make it happen. Not coding of course 'cause I know coding like I know rocket science. BB
  14. BlueBug

Payment issue

Well shit. Thanks for the reply man.