Recent content by blueboy9

1. B

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

I'm currently running a rogue on a box but the assist macro i have seems to block mq2melee from evading. Would it be possible to use a holyshit to do evade? It would have to check if hide is ready, turn attack off, hide, attack on. I've tried various lines of code with no success, hoping one of...
  2. B

pull mac is targetting merc's since patch

Updated to latest release, problem solved. Thanks guys.
  3. B

pull mac is targetting merc's since patch

Anyone know a quick fix to stop my auto pull macro from targetting my mercenaries? I'm guessing I have to add an if somewhere in the target acquisition loop.. something like if (${Target.ID} == "MercName") { do stuff } or is there code already written to ignore certain npc's?
  4. B

Rogue PL'ing / AA grind advice request

I just PL'ed a warrior with a similar situation as yours and I used the hot zones with decent results. I was always moving to whatever hot zone had yellow con mobs for the best time spent to exp earned ratio. At 54 I think I was doing Crypt of Decay. Stoneroot falls soon after that. Once I could...
  5. B

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Here's my downshits, just adding to the book of knowledge in case there's other rogues or melees out there using the same clickies :) downshit0=/if (${Spell[Shield of the Eighth].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Shield of the Eighth].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Coldain Hero's Insignia...