Recent content by Bigshards816

1. B

Plugin config

Hey I have downloaded these files 3 or 4ntimes now and cant figure it out it just wont let me load the plugin for mq2 nav if unzipped them and drug them all over to nav folder
  2. B

Plugin config

Not sure if I have the copies of my ini folder il have to look into that also I moved those to the nav mesh folder. No issues so far but when I type /navigate reload I just get an invalid command. but can u tell me how to get rid of this
  3. B

Plugin config

I just bought a new computer and tried to save files.and folders from the old.one. but since I downloaded mq2 it's basically not working like it was before dont remember what plugins I had set. But my guy wont dopylls or anything. Says there is no navmesh when I try to load
  4. B

Paladin Assistance

Sorry I'm not understanding how to turn off heroic leap. Also need to turn off divine stun as keeps moving the target away from the group.
  5. B

Need some tips..

Iv been trying to run my bard.. have his list of songs and the hotkey to twist them.. but I cant figure out how to turn my bot on without him stopping the list of songs I want him to play...
  6. B

MQ2Nav pulling

Can u please tell.me or take a picture of what u have yours set at to make your toon pull? Still can't figure it out
  7. B

DoPulls Question

Hey I'm new to mmo bugs.. I have figured out how to change the agro distance in my folder but cannot figure out how to make him do pulls.. when I type do pulls in game says I can't do it.. lol please help
  8. B

Aura's, Fireworks, etc

Can help me get my aura turned off?? I can't find the aura plug
  9. B

MQ2Bot & Auras

I'm not seeing the aura plug.. can u please help me??
  10. B

MQ2Bot & Auras

I have a 77 mag and he has a level 70 spell that is an aura called rathe's strength.. my mec does what he's supposed to do pet does what he's supposed to do but mag just keeps casting this same aura spell over and over.. does not attack the target.. and it keeps me from targeting the target to...
  11. B

MQ2Bot & Auras

Yes I have tried this many different way.. in the mmobox window and main chat window. But only say invalid comment in main chat window and could not parse command in the mmo window
  12. B

MQ2Bot & Auras

How do u turn off aura.. I'm having a similar issue.. my mag just keeps casting rather strength aura over and over and over which is keeping him from attacking