Recent content by Barikid

1. Barikid

forced zone

SHWEEEET ok 1 noob question, what would be consitered a low level, cuz hes 79.
  2. Barikid

forced zone

still a wee bit confused, can you /gzone into Korafax without having a problem with the GMs? becuase theres some gear there that my rog would LOVE lol
  3. Barikid

Zone List with all short names=longnames

/zone force Korafax if i am smrt at all, theres a good chance of geting in alot of trouble from this /command right?
  4. Barikid

Sharing your MMOBugs account

2 computers i use 2 computers, i run 1 name for both, becuase nither of my 2 computers can handle 2 boxing, this ok?
  5. Barikid

Sham.mac

sorry, a lil slow i figured out how to edit it, sorry, im blond lol, thanks for teh macro!
  6. Barikid

Sham.mac

updating, Hey, i got a level 85 shaman, if i go thru and i make the updates to the spells and soforth, will you turn it into a Macro? becuase i have no idea how to,
  7. Barikid

zoning to Voids,

is it safe to zone into a Void that you DONT have accsess to yet? just wondering, because i saw that the Voids were on the /zone list.
  8. Barikid

plugins

nps Anytime homie
  9. Barikid

MMO Crashing my EQ

im runnign an XP with SP3, never had this problem b4 plugin config, i have no plugin ins seet exept the ones that come already pluged in with the program any ideas?
  10. Barikid

My Band

good start. beef up the vocals and the bass, i could barly hear them, other then that, tell your drummer to have a lil confidence and you guys got one hell of a band, good luck making it big, you got the potential
  11. Barikid

I got my Christmas gift early

wow congratz dude! good luck with everything
  12. Barikid

Free merc?

hmm will it work that way? becuase i tried that between 2 characters, and when you get it on your high lvl char, from a low lvl, its still low lvl,
  13. Barikid

Free merc?

Mabye Mabye a way to stop the mercs from stealing your money? lol
  14. Barikid

plugins

Plugin Discriptions http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-compiles-plugins-and-offsets/681-mmobugs-macroquest2-faq-please-read.html
  15. Barikid

Eqbcs Help

haveing a wee lil problem with this, check it, i can get my computers to connect to it in my home, but i cant seem to get other people to connect to it. is this just a personal server? or am i doing somthing wrong?? let me know thanks