Recent content by akiima

1. A

My 115 bard was suspended today

Nah not a new employee. Nearly everyone who pays attention knows which employee it is, and that they are in a guild on a live server that actively races for serverwide firsts on the new raids, which is why suspensions go out before the new xpac raids drop. It’s been happening this way for a few...
  2. A

That’s what I was saying. What you did to draw attention was login with MQ running. They have detection. Nothing MQ does bypasses their detection method. Your account is flagged, just because you used MQ. So when they suspend, they suspend a random amount of accounts that are on their flagged list.
  3. A

They have detection of any person that has used MQ. It’s not that they are “catching” anything specific. If you have played with MQ loaded, they 100% know it. the “rhyme or reason” to this wave was simple, LS tier 2 raids launched today, so they do a wave the day before to make the “race”...
  4. A

MQ2NoSummon Usage

You can, but understand how nosummon works first. You WILL take damage. The way it works is that the plug-in recognizes when you have been summoned and warps you back to your previous location. So you can expect to take an attack round or 2 from the boss on each summon depending on latency...
  5. A

Kissassist issue

Go to your ini file, and find the usedannet=0 and change to usedannet=1
  6. A

Crash when inspecting an item

If you all would read on other threads you would see it’s the mq2slotcolor plug-in causing the crashes! Unload the plug-in and you will be fine. Here is the thread that you will find your answers...
  7. A

WTB time and efforts of knowledgeable person to script raids and get me going in the right direction

Do you use MQ? Kissassist or bot? Sounds like you also benefit from someone else’s work. Try not being so judgmental! He is offering to pay for the service, not like he is asking for a free handout.
  8. A

Banned again for cheating but I have not gotten MQ2 working at all

It doesnt matter what you use. Honestly they have been doing suspension waves since janurary just before the new xpac tier raids drop. New raids drop tomorrow so wave went out today. Scrolling through the other forums, people are getting caught up that dont use any active hacks. At this point...
  9. A

Refunds

I don’t know if I can agree the appearance is that isn’t happening. I just think they are far behind due to doing no prep work on test. Fry openly stated that he did not put enough time in on test to be prepared for this, where the MQ devs did, which is why they were able to launch MQ the same...
  10. A

Refunds

I’m as impatient as anyone while waiting for a working mmobugs compile, but I don’t think a refund is warranted. Sure it’s a subscription service, but we are also subscribing to their work which they ARE doing. It doesn’t meet everyone’s individual timeline, but we also all knew well in advance...
  11. A

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Not sure if this has been reported, just switched over to try the next compile today. Ran migration tool, and everything looks good. When using auto login, with mq2nosummon.dll plugged in, it wont load a character and crashes. I had to delete the .dll in order to launch my toons.
  12. A

Cheating warning!

Have you heard anything new? Are they looking to do retroactive bans or just targeting for the future? I only recently began using active hacks (only a few times I used fartaunt in instances) and now it looks ill be receiving a ban?