Payment issue

BlueBug

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I have an issue I don't know how to get around.

I purchased a toon that it turns out was initially payed for using British Pounds Sterling on the credit card. I'm in the US and my CC is USD. So when I go to try to get All Access or purchase Daybreak cash to move the toon to the server I play on the payment is denied due to the currency difference. I tried using the Steam payment and Paypal and got the same problem. But somehow WAS able to purchase NoS through Paypal- before trying All Access and in game cash to transfer.

No biggie I think at first. Just contact customer service and have it switched, as I have the account information. Welp, I tried and must have gotten the most dedicated CS member. They're unwilling to change the accepted currency on the account. Different country, different names on the credit cards, I can't explain how I'm "related" to the person that initially payed on the account etc.

So, my question (my plea) does anyone know a way around this so I can but All Access and Daybreak cash so I can move the toon to the server I play on?

Thanks all- BB

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
Hey all, I have an issue I don't know how to get around.

I purchased a toon that it turns out was initially payed for using British Pounds Sterling on the credit card. I'm in the US and my CC is USD. So when I go to try to get All Access or purchase Daybreak cash to move the toon to the server I play on the payment is denied due to the currency difference. I tried using the Steam payment and Paypal and got the same problem. But somehow WAS able to purchase NoS through Paypal- before trying All Access and in game cash to transfer.

No biggie I think at first. Just contact customer service and have it switched, as I have the account information. Welp, I tried and must have gotten the most dedicated CS member. They're unwilling to change the accepted currency on the account. Different country, different names on the credit cards, I can't explain how I'm "related" to the person that initially payed on the account etc.

So, my question (my plea) does anyone know a way around this so I can but All Access and Daybreak cash so I can move the toon to the server I play on?

Thanks all- BB

The only way is to e-mail them a change of address with a bill in his name here in the US, I ran into the same problem buying off PA ALLWAYS check to see if its a paid by usd funds before buying. Good luck!

Reactions: EQDAB and BlueBug
The only way is to e-mail them a change of address with a bill in his name here in the US, I ran into the same problem buying off PA ALLWAYS check to see if its a paid by usd funds before buying. Good luck!

Well shit. Thanks for the reply man.

Depends on who you get on CS, and how good their notes are, I've had success in the past by just playing dumb, say hey my card doesn't work no more, getting some errors etc, oh yeah I moved abroad, can you change my address to new address, don't change the CC/Name til after that's been done?