MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

64 bit client was released on Test server. Updating MQ2 to work with 64 bit client is going to be a huge undertaking, so expect extended downtime.

Daybreak have pushed 4 different version of the exe today which is making it even harder to update.

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
64 bit client was released on Test server. Updating MQ2 to work with 64 bit client is going to be a huge undertaking, so expect extended downtime.

Daybreak have pushed 4 different version of the exe today which is making it even harder to update.
Not trying to bug you but do you have an idea of how much longer to expect before it's back up?

Not trying to bug you but do you have an idea of how much longer to expect before it's back up?

EQMule is releasing bits and pieces over at https://mq64.org - MQ2ItemDispaly was released today.

He has only a handful of plugins working. MQ2AutoLogin/MQ2ChatWnd/MQ2Ic/MQ2ItemDisplay/MQ2Main/MQ2Map/MQ2Nav/MQ2TargetInfo. (8)

I don't have a source yet so can't help MMOBugs crew.

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB and jah2006
Hi,
I'm on free version (to test MQ2), but i play on TEST server. I tried on Test server but no windows showed up. Then i tried mmoloader live version on a live server and worked.
Is the sub necessary to make it works on test server ?
and autologin doesn't work even on live :/

• Sad
Hi,
I'm on free version (to test MQ2), but i play on TEST server. I tried on Test server but no windows showed up. Then i tried mmoloader live version on a live server and worked.
Is the sub necessary to make it works on test server ?
and autologin doesn't work even on live :/
MQ for test server is still down due to new 64 bit client patch.

Autologin should work on live.

64-bit servers and clients are going live next week on February 15, 2022! We're planning on starting the update at 6:00 a.m. PST*. Downtime is expected to last approximately 8 hours...MQ for the test server is still down due to the new 64-bit client patch 7 Feb 2022.: I wonder how long live is going to be down after they patch

• Wow
Any idea when the new updated version will be available for test?

new patch pushed to test. hope we can have more then 3 month downtime, which looks much nice in numbers.

• Wow
Map doesn't load anyone in it, can't see anything other than standard brewall, MQ2nav doesn't work says no nav mesh available even though i loaded the whole mesh into the new folder. Can't plugin mq2mmowarp says loadlibrary failed with error 0x0000007e

• Sad
Map doesn't load anyone in it, can't see anything other than standard brewall, MQ2nav doesn't work says no nav mesh available even though i loaded the whole mesh into the new folder. Can't plugin mq2mmowarp says loadlibrary failed with error 0x0000007e

Map issue. Try "/mapfilter show npc" and "/mapfilter show pc". Check out the MQ2Map wiki for more commands.

MQ2Nav mesh folder is in /resources/MQ2Nav

I'll look into MQ2MMOWarp issue.