Auto-/consent

Fixxer

Reaction score
Once upon a time, didn't MQ2Rez have an option that automatically did a "/consent" command when you die? So those in your group, guild, or friend's list could drag your corpse? If it wasn't MQ2Rez that used to perform that function, which plugin does this now?

Thanks.

No, a plugin didn't ever control that, to my knowledge. However, in EQ, Alt-O to open options, you have checkboxes to set auto-consent stuff.

Reactions: EQDAB
C++:
void HandleAutoConsent() {
    if (pOptionsWnd) {
        if (CButtonWnd* check = (CButtonWnd*)pOptionsWnd->GetChildItem("OGP_AutoConsentGroupCheckbox")) {
            if (!check->Checked) {
                SendWndClick2(check, "leftmouseup");
                //WriteChatf("AutoConsentGroup set to ON");
            }
        }

if (CButtonWnd* check = (CButtonWnd*)pOptionsWnd->GetChildItem("OGP_AutoConsentRaidCheckbox")) {
            if (!check->Checked) {
                //WriteChatf("AutoConsentRaid set to ON");
            }
        }

if (CButtonWnd* check = (CButtonWnd*)pOptionsWnd->GetChildItem("OGP_AutoConsentGuildCheckbox")) {
            if (!check->Checked) {
                //WriteChatf("AutoConsentGuild set to ON");
            }
        }
    }
}

It would be fairly easy to add. However, you could also just do this with a macro or mutliline.
None of that should really matter in the near future however, as the options are going away.

Code:
- Removed the auto consent options from the Options Window and turned them on by default. These options can still be disabled from within your character's INI file in the Defaults section with the property AutoConsentGroup, AutoConsentRaid, or AutoConsentGuild set to either 1 or 0.

According to the EQ patch notes for test.

C++:
void HandleAutoConsent() {
    if (pOptionsWnd) {
        if (CButtonWnd* check = (CButtonWnd*)pOptionsWnd->GetChildItem("OGP_AutoConsentGroupCheckbox")) {
            if (!check->Checked) {
                //WriteChatf("AutoConsentGroup set to ON");
            }
        }

if (CButtonWnd* check = (CButtonWnd*)pOptionsWnd->GetChildItem("OGP_AutoConsentRaidCheckbox")) {
            if (!check->Checked) {
                //WriteChatf("AutoConsentRaid set to ON");
            }
        }

if (CButtonWnd* check = (CButtonWnd*)pOptionsWnd->GetChildItem("OGP_AutoConsentGuildCheckbox")) {
            if (!check->Checked) {
                //WriteChatf("AutoConsentGuild set to ON");
            }
        }
    }
}

It would be fairly easy to add. However, you could also just do this with a macro or mutliline.
None of that should really matter in the near future however, as the options are going away.

Code:
- Removed the auto consent options from the Options Window and turned them on by default. These options can still be disabled from within your character's INI file in the Defaults section with the property AutoConsentGroup, AutoConsentRaid, or AutoConsentGuild set to either 1 or 0.

According to the EQ patch notes for test.
Thanks... That's what I needed.

Any chance this could be added in the next update? I can't get it to work.

Well that's C++, not macro/lua code. So I wouldn't expect it to work.

But I also mention that next time Live updates those options will go away and the default will be on unless you change the value in the INI mentioned in the patch notes for test. So no point in adding it to an update.

Well that's C++, not macro/lua code. So I wouldn't expect it to work.

But I also mention that next time Live updates those options will go away and the default will be on unless you change the value in the INI mentioned in the patch notes for test. So no point in adding it to an update.

Code:
[MQ2Rez]
AutoConsentGroup=1
AutoConsentRaid=1
AutoConsentGuild=1
Accept=On
RezPct=96
SafeMode=Off
VoiceNotify=Off
ReleaseToBind=Off
SilentMode=Off
Command Line=/multiline ; /play off ;/mqpause on; /delay 10s; /tar Druid's ; /loot ; /notify LootWnd LW_LootAllButton leftmouseup ; /delay 10s; /mqpause off

What am I doing wrong then? It's not working...

Well those are patch notes from Everquest, not Macroquest. Putting those options in MQ2Rez section of your Macroquest INI would have no effect on Everquest since that isn't something that is in MQ2Rez to handle.

If you're using MQ2EQBC log all of your accounts into game at the same time, make sure they're all connected to eqbc, then issue the following command

/noparse /bcaa //multiline ; /if (!${Window[OptionsWindow].Child[OGP_AutoConsentGroupCheckbox].Checked}) /notify OptionsWindow OGP_AutoConsentGroupCheckbox leftmouseup; /if (!${Window[OptionsWindow].Child[OGP_AutoConsentGuildCheckbox].Checked}) /notify OptionsWindow OGP_AutoConsentGuildCheckbox leftmouseup; /if (!${Window[OptionsWindow].Child[OGP_AutoConsentRaidCheckbox].Checked}) /notify OptionsWindow OGP_AutoConsentRaidCheckbox leftmouseup

Again, this option is an everquest option, not a macroquest option, which will go away next patch.

Slow down hero. Notice this is the emu forum lol, the options aren't going anywhere.

Turn on the options - set and forget.

Slow down hero. Notice this is the emu forum lol, the options aren't going anywhere.

Turn on the options - set and forget.
Ha, I definitely missed that part. LOL, he could have mentioned I overlooked that part :-x. Now not even sure my multilines will be useful.

I believe a set and forget is a good way to look at it, as I've never really bothered too much with them since they are a set once kinda deal.