Stacking Issues

Fixxer

Reaction score
Hi again...

I have a problem with script that used to work on the live servers a couple years ago, and now they don't seem to work anymore.

Code:
/if (${NetBots[ClericName].InZone} && !${Me.Buff[Hand of Conviction].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Conviction].ID} && ${Spell[Conviction].Stacks[5]}) {
   /bc ClericName //db TargetName Conviction
}

The target that already has Hand of Conviction or Conviction is getting Conviction again. It used to see this and not cast. Is there a way I can change this so it work? I don't know any other way.

Thanks.

what does [5] Represent?

just do .stacks

/if (${NetBots[ClericName].InZone} && !${Me.Buff[Hand of Conviction].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Conviction].ID} && ${Spell[Conviction].Stacks}) /bc ClericName //db TargetName Conviction

u a;so had an extera } after the syntax

tbh u can just clean that up and just do

/if (${NetBots[ClericName].InZone} && ${Spell[Conviction].Stacks}) /bct ClericName //db TargetName Conviction

Hand of conviction is the full 2 lines of that spell so it offers conviction and the other spell.

Reactions: EQDAB
Your syntax looks correct. Does ClericName have netbots on, netbots grab on, netbots send on, netbots ext on, and netbots simple off? Type to find out: /netbots

My first thought is perhaps netbots ext isn't on or simple is on when it should be off, but if not, no idea. I just typed your line in game and it's working for me.

htw

A few years ago, I was told that the [5] was supposed to allow the buff to be recast if there was less than 5 seconds remaining on the current buff (or something to that effect). As for the stacking issues, it would appear that Fry patched today and it appears to be working once more. Thanks Fry!

Your syntax looks correct. Does ClericName have netbots on, netbots grab on, netbots send on, netbots ext on, and netbots simple off? Type to find out: /netbots

My first thought is perhaps netbots ext isn't on or simple is on when it should be off, but if not, no idea. I just typed your line in game and it's working for me.

htw

Everything shows on, except Ext and simple (which are off).

My appologies. It is still a problem... I no matter the changes, it is not seeing Conviction or Hand of Conviction...

I turned ext on, and the problem only happens now when trying to check and update the pet buffs... Which we are talking about in the other thread.