Finditem

freewilly

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Why is it when I execute a command like:

/itemnotify ${FindItem[Traveler's Rucksack].InvSlot} rightmouseup

It opens the next bag in inventory. So, for example, I have the Traveler's Rucksack in my first inventory slot, very top left, and a Medicine Bag in the inventory slot immediately to the right. The above command will open the Medicine Bag. This is consistent throughout the inventory slots. Doesn't matter what kind of bags or their location. It will always open the next inventory slots bag.

No, that didn't work. Got, [itemnotify] Invalid item slot 'traveler's', in the MQ window.

It might be ItemSlot intstead of InvSlot. I'll log in live later tonight and check.

Reactions: EQDAB
It might be ItemSlot intstead of InvSlot. I'll log in live later tonight and check.
I have tried ItemSlot and InvSlot and neither gives me the desired result, ie, opening the bag I want. Thought it might be my UI but went through a couple of different ones and same results. Thought it might be the one toon I had been testing on, but then had same results on 4 other toons. Appreciate any help on this.

For now, either open the slot directly, i.e.: /itemnotify pack1 rightmouseup
Or do -1 on the slot, i.e.: /itemnotify ${Math.Calc[${FindItem[Traveler's Rucksack].ItemSlot}-1]} rightmouseup

Reactions: EQDAB
Sounds like problem was identified, and a correction pending a free moment of htw's rare time. The busiest human🧠 I know of. :eek::D(y)👏👏

Reactions: freewilly