Suspended 3 accts out of 5.

Also, thank you for posting the details of your suspensions and your usage.

I use several guild members accounts to help during raids, PL'ing, etc.

When someone says I got suspended its fairly important to me to know why and if what I'm doing is putting them at risk. If they are going after all MQ use regardless of usage that's a fairly big deal to me.

Also, thank you for posting the details of your suspensions and your usage.

I use several guild members accounts to help during raids, PL'ing, etc.

When someone says I got suspended its fairly important to me to know why and if what I'm doing is putting them at risk. If they are going after all MQ use regardless of usage that's a fairly big deal to me.
OK I'm back online after suspension should I not use MQ2 for a while or just keep it to fighting I do not plan on using Warp Ill use reg follow ) no fun My toons that were suspended only really use mq2 auto fight and spells my main which uses Warp and Succure did not get suspended so I don't get it. I am worried though I don't want trouble again. Been playing way too long to get banned 2002 is a long time but since adding MQ2 I have went further in game content 3/4 though Progression. and about full AAs now. Plan on catching Cleric and Chanter up in progression since I added them a two years ago. Mostly I would like to add Thankyou for changing my Game.

I wouldn't use any version of MQ that has mq2ic in it ever again.

Reactions: Cybs
maybe a dumb question - how do I switch - where do I find MQNext - is it part of the normal MMOBugs-Distro? Do you have a link or something?
I found the source on Github, many macros on RG but honestly it is at moment a slight ???? for me... google seems no friend of mine 🙄