MQ2Bot & Auras

Fixxer

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with my enchanter auras. It is scanning through all available auras and then memorizing/casting them seemingly at random.

I was going to simply turn off the auras that I don't want it to use until I looked and realized there are more than 50 different auras.

Is there a convenient way to make it cast just the auras I want it to use, rather than making a long list of ones I don't want to use?

Thanks again.

I'm having an issue with my enchanter auras. It is scanning through all available auras and then memorizing/casting them seemingly at random.

I was going to simply turn off the auras that I don't want it to use until I looked and realized there are more than 50 different auras.

Is there a convenient way to make it cast just the auras I want it to use, rather than making a long list of ones I don't want to use?

Thanks again.
You could just turn off useaura in mq2bot, and make a downshit(s) to do the aura(s) you want to keep up.

htw

Thanks again.
You could just turn off useaura in mq2bot, and make a downshit(s) to do the aura(s) you want to keep up.

htw
That worked. Thanks. :)

htw
How do u turn off aura.. I'm having a similar issue.. my mag just keeps casting rather strength aura over and over and over which is keeping him from attacking

Yes I have tried this many different way.. in the mmobox window and main chat window. But only say invalid comment in main chat window and could not parse command in the mmo window

Yes I have tried this many different way.. in the mmobox window and main chat window. But only say invalid comment in main chat window and could not parse command in the mmo window
I have a 77 mag and he has a level 70 spell that is an aura called rathe's strength.. my mec does what he's supposed to do pet does what he's supposed to do but mag just keeps casting this same aura spell over and over.. does not attack the target.. and it keeps me from targeting the target to attack he keeps targeting pet everyfew seconds to cast spell

try putting it where it actually goes, dont write on a wall, get a tattoo of it, scribble it on a napkin, write it on an etch a sketch, those things wont work either...................................................................................................................
server name_toon name.ini
under the bot section ......................................................