Rof going live on EMU, is there a build for it?

Hi HTW,
Hope you had a great Xmas, just wanted to note the ROF is stable now and much better than UF as far as memory usage etc...

Some things that did not work in the build FRY provided were;
autologin = not working with server number or name
docrack = got this loaded but only had 3 things, missing nodoors and nostun2 among everything else. tried to relead defaults and it crashed. (EDIT***. this was when the plugin was not loaded and used /plugin mq2docrack load) selected mq2docrack in the options and everything loaded)

One other thing, we use clickable augs with effects and if setup in mq2melee as a holy, it spams nonstop because
${Cast.Ready[itemID]}=true always. any thoughts on this? can I just add a delay in this to avoid that?
Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Cast.Ready[itemid]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=100) /itemnotify mainhand rightmouseup

Last edited:
Would that be something simple like updating the plugins to have the features that were added during ROF or would it be a shitshow of broken dreams?

docrack = got this loaded but only had 3 things, missing nodoors and nostun2 among everything else. tried to relead defaults and it crashed. (EDIT***. this was when the plugin was not loaded and used /plugin mq2docrack load) selected mq2docrack in the options and everything loaded)
nodoors isn't even there on live right now. There is doorsstayopen though.
nostun2 is there however, and I fixed all the docracks with exception to hiderun. I'll attach the file to this post for now.
In regards to docrack crashing, until I can debug this the work-around is to load EQ fully first, and then MQ2.

One other thing, we use clickable augs with effects and if setup in mq2melee as a holy, it spams nonstop
Change to look like this
Code:
holyshit1=/if (${FindItem[ItemName].TimerReady} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=100) /itemnotify mainhand rightmouseup
or to be more generic
Code:
holyshit1=/if (${InvSlot[mainhand].Item.TimerReady} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=100) /itemnotify mainhand rightmouseup

Folks who have it somewhat working. Are you running off the build linked here earlier? I can't get it to talk with the client and actually inject the code into the EQ program.

FWIW, the build that was up wasn't the rev with some appropriate fixes. E.g., I do not see issues with what I put up that some have posted (autologin is working for me, and docrack doesn't crash, etc.).

htw

Quick question for you fellas that might do a lot of emu (I don't). I see a lot of the 'linked' items cut off, and it doesn't matter what client I use, and no matter MQ2 or not. This isn't necessarily on all servers, but at least on what I remember, and it's been like that for some years.

Any of you see it? Here is a screen cap of what I mean, and if you look, you will see the name of the 'linked item' missing some of the text.

emu1.png

HTW,
That was a problem a long time ago, but was fixed in UF. Its now back in RoF and I am sure it will get fixed soon.

Oh and thanks for getting this going so fast!

nostun2 is there however, and I fixed all the docracks with exception to hiderun. I'll attach the file to this post for now.
In regards to docrack crashing, until I can debug this the work-around is to load EQ fully first, and then MQ2.

One other thing, we use clickable augs with effects and if setup in mq2melee as a holy, it spams nonstop
Change to look like this
Code:
holyshit1=/if (${FindItem[ItemName].TimerReady} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=100) /itemnotify mainhand rightmouseup
or to be more generic
Code:
holyshit1=/if (${InvSlot[mainhand].Item.TimerReady} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=100) /itemnotify mainhand rightmouseup

Thank you sir! I will test :)

Change to look like this
Code:
or to be more generic
Code:

Hi Xeniaz,
I tried both and neither work, the 1st returns a value of zero and the second is null. The aug itself always seems to show ready. Looking at the mq2 data on the aug (green text?) recoverytime =0.00 and recasttime=0.00 so not sure if thats the problem.

Oh and your docrack ini worked perfect except hiderun like you said.

Last edited: