Recommendation for Naggy.

we pulled the giants out of the room. ended up killing most of us. but i had one charmed that works out great because they will kill eachother.. only bad thing is after you buff one of those up...and the charm breaks... it kicks the charmers A$$... got a few adds on vox still after that it was 2 or 3 of those *an ice terror* or something like that... also charmable. but the charm didnt seem to last long on it.

Welcome to old school charm fighting, you need a good enchanter for that =)

I'd love to hear how people are duoing this. If you tell me a trick that works, and I'm able to do it. I'll give you $10 paypal. Beside the obvious charm/evac rinse/repeat...need more tips than just that...

No one will spill exactly how it's being done.
But a couple class quircks that keep coming up when discussing naggy killing:

Necro's can fd, heal their pets, transfer hp or mana, and tap for hp. And if they FD, naggy won't regen until his agro clears.
Do mages get a pet heal? They can coh to clear agro too.
Encs can charm.
Druids can heal and evac.

Last edited:
That's why I offered $10 paypal, spill the beans to just me, I won't tell anyone else, and you get $10 :)

Pretty sure COH is 55, but unnecessary since we are talking where we are...

There's many diff ways to do it.
Depending on how far you want to exploit it at least.
I think Kachiko made a pretty good layout of what can be done.

But yeah CoH is 55.

Anyone have a safe /loc ahead of the giants? Or are people clearing normally and saving a few giants for naggy? I don't understand how you can leave any giants up because agro radius is so huge? So you must have to skip the giants and feed them onto naggy? $15 paypal if anyone can help me out!

Edit: Got the safe loc, now just need more tps on making this happen. Can Magus Rokyl solo naggy with heals?

Last edited:
Too bad you need 6 to request the mission otherwise I'd try 3-boxing it

well if you have 3 toons just pop ur mercs to request......

I need 1 player to do this on Mayong. MSG me if you want insane loot every 3 days, this will be a permanent alliance. You need to be 80+, preferably 83 because one of my chars is 77, and the missions only require an average of 80, not everyone 80.

Re

i was just told by a buddy that its doable w/ 6 have yet to try it b/c i have lockouts but trying it tomorrow to confirm, anyone wants to pm me i can explain to them what i was told to do, naggy is a lot easier b/c he doesn't have the healers, so to do vox would have to clear surrounding area. there also is a way to do the group missions very expediently.

how's that work for the group missions mercane? Just warp to the mobs?

don't wanna open post it due to possible douchewater gms hehe but send me a pm and ill be happy to help ya out..

I can confirm can be 3boxed, did so today with chanter mage and cleric, will be doing so again in future though I'll probably tend toward 2x chanter and a cleric

Ive done naggy with 2, and vox with 4

But ill never tell how...buwhaha

forgot to add, mage air pets are great on vox.

naggy

anyone want to help me out been trying naggy for hours and keep wipeing please someone toss me a bone and help me out

successfully 3 boxed both raids.. now i just need to know how to get around the lock out lol