Recommendation for Naggy.

eqman22

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know people have beaten Naggy with 13 people in the classic raid. My question is, in order to beat naggy with 10-12 toons, what classes should my friends and I choose in your opinion? I'm banking on someone having done it without a raid and can lend me some pointers. I really don't have access to a raid and can only do this with my small group of friends and our boxes. Boxing the melee classes won't be an issue with mq2melee. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks =)

Oh, It's very possible with a single group, easily done with 12.. Just requires the right make-up.

Is this something you think they will nerf because its super easy with the correct setup?

seems legit enough. soe should just chill anyhow lol

Hmmm, charm fighting would be fun to do again if its pre-nerf /drool.

Perhaps I should dust off my olden enchanter.

there monster mission type deals no dusting of any toon required althou i have to say having every single spell a aa is painful

I guess that is my question. what is the perfect group makeup?

Thanks!

just curious whats the point? maybe besides some good old norath eq=) is there new loot or just maybe the amusment of being able to go back and kill?

there is a ton of new loot... there are items in a chest at the end of mission/raids... finished the naggy one and it was cloak of flames.. with 900ish stats...and some hand item of equal hp value... both fairly good items.. raid completion also gets u two special brews.. which go towards buying items from the old man.

very nice... so i guess i need to read up on this, it is group doable with some nice loot at then end? not just the raid instances?

well.. not really.. the group obtainable stuff kinda sucks... but every group mission you do u get a brew... and if u do the raid once.. it unlocks uber lewts at the old man. which u can buy with the group brews... cuz they are all the same... but for the ubah cloak of flames its like... 74 brews i think

sooooo ya Magus Rokyl can be charmed by chanter or bard he is your best bet to killing Naggy with the least amount of people.....

as far as clearing goes whenever you get a giant charmed just send it to attack naggy and wait for it to die then i succor and fade.

i dunno if this is how people are soloing/ 1 grouping the raid but its only thing i can think of atm.

landing charms is hard. i suggest using dispell/tash/malo to help charm land. bard charm is easier to land but only lasts one minute enchanter one lasts 15 minutes but it also takes longer to cast.

but ya i dunno people can mess around with that tell me if you learn some more stuff.

go and test it out and find out because am sure if someone knows something they would not say because the nerf bat will play a factor in this and thats for sure

Well, im workin the Vox mm now... so far, super easy, and quick.. kill a few giants and a spider on ur way to vox. avoid the pits if ur really worried about it... have the chanter lev you..I got my charm off first try on a whitecon giant.. that worked out pretty well for me... vox is just as much of a pushover as naggy was.

i could beat naggy np vox is lame with all the giants that heal.

we pulled the giants out of the room. ended up killing most of us. but i had one charmed that works out great because they will kill eachother.. only bad thing is after you buff one of those up...and the charm breaks... it kicks the charmers A$$... got a few adds on vox still after that it was 2 or 3 of those *an ice terror* or something like that... also charmable. but the charm didnt seem to last long on it.

Chanter, necro, cleric.
That should cover it all.
The ones duoing it I think were either chanter necro or chanter mage.